Benefits of Sponsorship
Sponsoring the Wiegand Farm Golf Classic allows you to market your company or business to thousands of people, while supporting a worthy cause. By sponsoring the Wiegand, you are not only receiving advertising at the event – but also on the internet, print media and promoted social media engagement. We offer the opportunity for sponsors to come out to our event, interact with golfers and ﬁrsthand learn about the work we do. We are happy to work with you to make sure that your advertising and marketing needs are met and can customize any Major Sponsorship to best meet your company’s needs.
This event continues to grow in support and participation, thus each year offering a greater beneﬁt to our sponsors.
Your sponsorship will provide a tremendous value to your company not just the day of the event - but before the event begins and after it concludes. Sponsoring the Wiegand Farm Golf Classic has a better value than traditional advertising and will allow you to give back to a great cause.
- Your company would be supporting DPD, which has been providing care for adults with intellectual & developmental disabilities since 1965
- We provide a high level of support and care for those in need. Our general and administrative costs are only 7.5 percent of our annual budget. Similar agencies operate with an average of 12% - 18% G&A costs. When you make a sponsorship investment with DPD, you know that the charitable funds given are being used efficiently and responsibly.
- Sponsorship investment is 100% tax-deductible
- Sponsoring the Wiegand allows you to market your company in a multi-faceted manner (website, promoted social media posts, emails, print media, signage at the event, and the opportunity to interact with and meet event participants)
- Increased brand loyalty
- Create awareness and visibility
- Stimulate sales
- Strengthen company image
- Opportunity to advertise to golf outing participants (approx. 400 total) at two different courses
"Lakeland Bank believes in the importance of giving back to the communities we serve so strongly that we made it one of our core values. Compassion, respect, and excellence are the principles that guide the DPD family to serve people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. And we are proud to sponsor an organization that is committed to this type of philosophy. Our relationship with DPD began a few years ago, and they have been graciously appreciative of the Bank’s help and frequently recognize our support." Tracy Conklin Marketing Communication Specialist, Lakeland Bank